The 2016 GLAAD Awards did not disappoint.
Attendees included big name celebrities like Caitlyn Jenner and Jennifer Lawrence, but it was Laverne Cox who pulled out all the fashion stops with three wardrobe changes. Our favorite look has to be the red stunner by Mikael D, which she rocked perfectly on the blue carpet with Forevermark Diamonds.
Come through with the side-boob, Laverne! Check out her other gowns below.
But Mariah Carey wasn’t about to be out-dressed.
She arrived looking the best we’ve seen her in years. Mariah, who was presented this year’s Ally Award, wore a semi-sheer curve-hugging gown featuring a plunging neckline.
Keep scrolling for more of the night’s looks.
Jennifer Lawrence opted for all-black and accessorized with a choker necklace and strappy sandals.
Caitlyn Jenner posed with Diane Sawyer before delivering a speech during the awards.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
20 Times Mariah Carey's Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and MoroccanSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospitalSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter MonroeSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter MonroeSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Mariah's kids are just too cute for words!Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonySource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter MonroeSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in IbiziaSource:Getty 8 of 8
RED CARPET RECAP: Laverne Cox Pulls Off Three Wardrobe Changes At 2016 GLAAD Awards was originally published on globalgrind.com