Now that Tyga is out from under Kylie Jenner’s spell, the 26-year-old rapper is getting back to business.
In a nod to his former boss Birdman, Tyga’s new song is titled “Cash Money.” The ode to Cash Money Records samples the Big Tymers’ 1999 smash “Get Your Roll On.”
In between rapping about his flashy lifestyle and beautiful women, Tyga takes a dig at his former record label.
“I pay cash money, cash money never paid me, but ya boy did his thing, and still made cash money,” raps Tyga. “Rolex, mo’ sex, T-Raww, gon’ flex, bad bitches, ass, chests, rich n*ggas no stress.”
“Cash Money” will appear on Tyga’s forthcoming mixtape Bitch I’m The Shit 3.
Kylie Jenner Rings In Her 18th Birthday With Family, Friends, & Tyga
6 photos Launch gallery
1. I'm like "hey, what's up, hello."
1 of 6
2. MY GIRLS. party night. #18@12
2 of 6
3. Kim and Kanye arrive at Bootsy Bellows.
3 of 6
4. Khloe and rumored boyfriend James Harden arrive at Kylie's 18th birthday.
4 of 6
5. Kris Jenner and boyfriend Corey Gamble arrive at Bootsy Bellows.
5 of 6
6. Tyga surprises Kylie with a brand new Ferrari.
6 of 6