Nas is taking his talents from the mic to the big screen.
The legendary emcee produced the star-studded film The Land, starring Erykah Badu and Machine Gun Kelly. The Sundance Film Festival favorite tells the story of molly drug use and distribution in Cleveland, as a crew of skateboarders attempt to fulfill their dreams while caught up in the danger of the trade.
The Land is directed by Steven Caple Jr. and also stars Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams, and Natalie Martinez.
Nas seems to be rebranding himself in 2016: he recently teamed up with the film remake of Ghostbusters for a capsule clothing collection.
The Land hits theaters on July 29. Check out the trailer above.
God's Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram
13 photos Launch gallery
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.
1 of 13
2. Like, really cool images of God's son at work.
2 of 13
3. Classic family throwbacks.
3 of 13
4. Adorable moments with his daughter, Destiny.
4 of 13
5. Up close and personal pics of his bling.
5 of 13
6. His jewelry game really is on point.
6 of 13
7. Vacation pics that'll make you envious.
7 of 13
8. Just views on views on views.
8 of 13
9. His shoe game is impeccable too.
9 of 13
10. Cool artwork that calls for unity: "Place your hand with mine."
10 of 13
11. And he also calls for justice. Caption: "I CANT BREATHE!!!"
11 of 13
12. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.
12 of 13
13. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.
13 of 13