This should be major.
Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing, who is also Kim Kardashian‘s favorite designer, is collaborating with Nike on an exclusive collection. The 30-year-old took to Instagram to share the news, posting three teaser images and writing simply: “ARE YOU READY?”
The photos hinted that the collection will stay true to the Balmain aesthetic of black and gold.
A little while later, Olivier and Nike announced the collection’s official launch via Vogue. The sportswear pieces include tees, shorts, and sleek outerwear.
View more of the collection in the video below. The items go on sale beginning June 2.
SOURCE: Hypebeast | PHOTO & CREDIT: Instagram, Vimeo
All The Action You Need To See From The H&M x Balmain Runway Show
1. Red carpet action with Kendall, Olivier, and Gigi.Source:Splash News 1 of 5
2. Kylie Jenner came through with her waist snatched.Source:Splash News 2 of 5
3. Karlie Kloss' flawless physique could not be missed.Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Young supermodels.Source:Splash News 4 of 5
5. Strut your stuff, Joan Smalls!Source:Splash News 5 of 5
Kim Kardashian’s Favorite Designer Is Aiming For Your Closet was originally published on globalgrind.com