Kerry Washington is loving every bit of her second pregnancy.
The Scandal star, who was super private and incognito during her first pregnancy, hung out with a few of her friends in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend and they went to see Jennifer Lopez’s residency show, All I Have, at Planet Hollywood.
The ladies were all smiles before the show as they headed to Mr Chow at Caesar’s Palace.
Elevator selfies are always lit.
Following the show, Kerry stuck around to pose for press photos with Miss Jenny From The Block herself. Kerry flooded the ‘gram with more amazing photos from her girls’ night out.
What’s a night out without a squad pic?
The mom-to-be shared a sentimental moment by thanking her fellow Bronx girl with a photo of herself sitting on top of a statue of a glittering crescent moon, captioned, “Tonight I got to go from The Bronx to the moon and then back again. Thank you @jlo… Good night Vegas.”
Apparently, Kerry and J Lo have a long history of friendship that starts way back before either of them were famous. In 2014, the Emmy-nominated star revealed that not only did she and Lopez both grow up in the Bronx, but they even went to the same local Boys & Girls Club.
It’s a small world after all.
Source: Entertainment Tonight |PHOTOCREDIT: Getty
Kerry Washington Sports Baby Bump At 2014 NAACP Image Awards (PHOTOS)
1. Kerry Washington gets presented the Outstanding Actress award by Tony GoldwynSource:Getty 1 of 7
2. Kerry Washington chats it up with Kevin HartSource:Getty 2 of 7
3. Kerry Washington makes a speech for her Outstanding Actress awardSource:Getty 3 of 7
4. Kerry Washington shows off her baby bumpSource:Getty 4 of 7
5. Kerry shows off her awardSource:Getty 5 of 7
6. Kerry Washington shows off her baby bumpSource:Getty 6 of 7
7. Kerry Washington happy as ever at 2014 NAACP Image AwardsSource:Getty 7 of 7