Less than two years after dropping his chart-topping self-titled debut album,
is Nick Jonas back.
In March, Nick revealed that his upcoming album
Last Year Was Complicated was set to drop this summer and that he had enlisted help from some interesting music industry colleagues for the project:
Well, the Jonas brother just dropped a new single called “Bacon” featuring
and it’s all about embracing the bachelor life. Nick even pulled a line from Beyoncé for his song, singing, “I woke up like this.” Ty Dolla $ign
Nick is also working on a documentary, which follows him as he explains the experience of writing his latest album.
Last Year Was Complicated the docu-series airs on TIDAL.
Last Year Was Complicated the album drops on June 10th.
SOURCE: MTV, Hollywood Life | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Summer Love: The Celebrity Couples We've Got Our Eye On All Summer '16
11 photos Launch gallery
1. T.I. & Tiny will always be one of our favorite couples.
1 of 11
2. No one loves anyone in the world the way Kanye loves Kim.
2 of 11
3. And where would we be without Bey and Jay?
3 of 11
4. Are Rihanna and Travis Scott a thing, or nah?
4 of 11
5. #BlacRob killing shit all Summer '16!
5 of 11
6. Keyshia Ka'oir held Gucci down and now that he's been released from prison, they're stronger than ever.
6 of 11
7. Zayn x Gigi Hadid... enough said.
7 of 11
8. Keep your eye on red carpet bandits The Weeknd & his girl Bella Hadid.
8 of 11
9. Victoria and David Beckham, another OG celebrity couple we love to love.
9 of 11
10. Not only are Nipsey Hussle and Lauren London the cutest, they're expecting a little bundle of joy we hope to meet soon.
10 of 11
11. We can't talk about OG couples and not include ballers La La and Carmelo Anthony.
11 of 11