We’ve been hearing a lot of rumors regarding the iPhone 7, but this one really caught our eye.
According to Japanese website Mac Otakara, which has provided accurate predictions before, the new iPhone will ditch “Space Gray,” one of it’s most popular colorways. The report states that a new hue, “Deep Blue,” will be available instead.
iPhone 7 is also expected to nix it’s headphone jack. Apple will be live-streaming it’s WDC on June 13, our best hope at getting any confirmation on all of the speculation.
What are you thoughts on “Deep Blue”?
SOURCE: Hypebeast | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
Celebrities Wearing The Apple Watch
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Kanye West rocks a gold apple watch during a halftime performance.
1 of 12
2. 1st apple watch specially made for KarL !! Amazing !!! Thanks #apple !!!!!! @karllagerfeld
2 of 12
3. ❤️⌚️Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey!⌚️❤️ - Katy Perry
3 of 12
4. Pharrell posted this video of his Apple Watch.
4 of 12
5. Chella for Drake.
5 of 12
6. Queen Bey rocks the Apple Watch Edition.
6 of 12
7. Anna Wintour sits front row with the Apple Watch on her wrist.
7 of 12
8. Later, she rocks the Apple Watch to London Fashion Week.
8 of 12
9. Sam Smith said receiving his Apple Watch "felt like Christmas."
9 of 12
10. Nick Jonas sports the Apple Watch while out and about in NYC.
10 of 12
11. Karlie Kloss has some fun with the paparazzi while wearing the Apple Watch.
11 of 12
12. Rumer Willis accessorizes all black with the Apple Watch.
12 of 12