Jamie Foxx teams up with Verizon as Future’s father “Past” and parodies the Atlanta rapper with a revamped version of his hit single “F*ck Up Some Commas.”
The song “I Got Verizon” kicks off with Jamie explaining his character: “Call me the Past, my son is Future. I taught the boy everything,” he says.
Seconds later, “Past” launches into a hilarious rap: “I got Verizon, see me on the street, you walk up to me with AT&T we fightin’.”
The 30-second commercial aired during last night’s NBA Finals game between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors.
If you’d like to see the real Future, you can catch him and Drake on their collaborative “Summer Sixteen” tour, which kicks off in July.
Watch Jamie’s hilarious video above.
How Future Changed The World In 2015
5 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 5
2. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
2 of 5
3. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
3 of 5
4. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
4 of 5
5. The world still may have yet to realize this.
5 of 5