Politicians aren’t the only people creating new campaigns—
is launching one of his own this summer. Ty Dolla $ign
In an interview with HOT 97’s Nessa, Ty Dolla $ign announced:
“I’m about to drop this other project that I got called Campaign, which is the soundtrack for the summer of 2016,” he said. “It’s a movie. Every single song from number one to number fourteen, I gave it my all.”
Campaign will serve as a prelude to Ty’s long-awaited Beach House 3. The second installment of Ty’s was released three years ago in 2013. Beach House series
Check out his interview below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Wiz Khalifa's Newly Single Social Media Accounts Are Getting Weirder By The Day (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Wiz Khalifa Takes & Shares A Photo Of His "Little Booty."
1 of 13
2. What's Better Than A Booty Pic? A Dick Pick With A "Think Positive" Caption.
2 of 13
3. Oddly, He Instagrams A Photo Of One Of The Twins Who Amber Found In His Bed.
3 of 13
4. Wiz's "Smile For A Day" Posts.
4 of 13
5. Doesn't He Look Happy?!
5 of 13
6. Selfie Time With His New iPhone 6...Oh, and He's "Done" With His Chest and Arm Tattoos.
6 of 13
7. "Something To Have Fun In."
7 of 13
8. Man's Best Friend.
8 of 13
9. Possibly Wiz's Face When Amber Caught Him In Bed With Twins.
9 of 13
10. Flexin' & Stretchin'.
10 of 13
11. "You Can Have It All."
11 of 13
12. Wiz Loves His Mom Jeans.
12 of 13
13. Wiz Khalifa's High Smile.
13 of 13