Who knew actress Sheryl Lee Ralph was a fan of Mary Jane?
The actress, best known as Aunt Dee from the ’90s hit show Moesha, is more 4/20 friendly than we thought. While backstage at this year’s BET Awards, the Dreamgirls star met another entertainer who she surprisingly had to school on how to properly enjoy weed.
ScHoolboy Q chatted with the lovely actress about all things marijuana, and little did the famous young stoner know, Ms. Ralph knows all the tea about enjoying weed responsibly. After the TDE rapper asked her if she smoked, she responded with an old story her uncle told her.
She said to Q, “No. I had an uncle Simian, and my uncle Simian said ‘Sheryl, they’re ruining the weed. You don’t smoke the weed, you make tea out of the weed. You put the tea in some rum, you steam the tea and you drink it like that.”
Not bad, Aunt Dee!
Check all the interesting tips Sheryl Lee Ralph gave ScHoolboy Q in the video above.
SOURCE: The Beat | PHOTO CREDIT: Facebook, Getty
Happy 4/20: Celebs Who Love To Get Stoned
1. 420 Gawd Snoop Dogg.Source:Instagram 1 of 11
2. Young Kush Khalifa.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. 420 Goddess.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Best Buds.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. Happy 420 from Seth Rogen, y'all.Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Wayne and Drake blunt blowing.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. Miley Cyrus celebrating 4/20 with her bong & pasties.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. "Did something tonight i've been wanting to do for 25 years - smoked a joint on stage in Denver." - Bill MaherSource:Instagram 8 of 11
9. Jadakiss behind the cloud of smoke.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. 420 vibes from Tyga.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Mac Miller is lit.Source:Instagram 11 of 11
WATCH: Sheryl Lee Ralph Schools ScHoolboy Q On The Real Way To Enjoy Weed was originally published on globalgrind.com