The 80s were such a memorable time in fashion history, even millennials like Kylie Jenner have to pay homage to it sometimes.
In her latest ads for Puma Suede, the reality star has gone into full-fledged ’80s mode. With this being her second official campaign, Kylie got into character and channeled her inner retro swag.
The lip-kit maven’s second effort for the label is focusing on the brand’s retro Suede designs. Kylizzle got swaggy on a subway in her first photo from the shoot, rocking red Pumas.
Posted on a payphone…so old school.
Check out Puma’s new suede designs at Puma.com.
SOURCE: MTV | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Splash
Every Time Kylie Jenner Looked Way Older Than Her Actual Age
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Kris' new favorite daughter.
1 of 11
2. Kylie was turning 18 in this pic.
2 of 11
3. Mommy duties early
3 of 11
4. Issa grown woman.
4 of 11
5. Move over Kim K.
5 of 11
6. There's a new superstar in town
6 of 11
7. Newfound curves back in 2016.
7 of 11
8. She changed her hair again.
8 of 11
9. She's said her new large and in charge breasts are the result of really strong tape. Hmm.
9 of 11
10. Never afraid to flash some skin.
10 of 11
11. Shutting down a racy photoshoot in L.A.
11 of 11
Kylie Jenner Takes Us Back In New Puma Campaign was originally published on globalgrind.com