Joe Budden isn’t stopping anytime soon.
Knowing Drake’s past issues with Pusha T, Joe dials in on Drake’s reluctance to take on the former Clipse member, rapping, “So I take all the guns, load half the clips/ I just notice you run, we mention half of Clipse/ I’ll save that for another time I’ll get back to it.”
He also accuses Drake of cultural appropriation and stealing other artists’ waves: “How you tell bitches know they self/ When you don’t even know yourself?/ You wouldn’t know yourself/ Say he Canadian, maybe Asian, Croatian/ Be sounding like his Jamaican friends, depend on what state he in.”
At this point, it looks like Joe Budden will continue to bait Drake into a rap battle, but the question is: will Drake ever respond?
Don’t bet on it.
Take a listen to “Wake” below.
The Best I Ever Had: The Famous Women Drake Has Dated (PHOTOS)
1. RihannaSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Bernice BurgosSource:Splash News 3 of 12
4. Tika SumpterSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Kat DenningsSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Zoe KravitzSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Maliah MichelSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Dollicia BryanSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Karrueche TranSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Tatyana AliSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Cyn SantanaSource:Getty 12 of 12
Listen To Joe Budden’s Second Drake Diss “Wake” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com