Is Frank Ocean back?
The “Novacane” singer is all set to star in Calvin Klein‘s Fall 2016 global campaign alongside rapper Young Thug, models Kate Moss and Bella Hadid, and more. The announcement originally came via Snapchat, before spreading on social media soon after…for obvious reasons.
The star-filled ads are a tad bit eerie, but we’re here for something different and exciting, especially if it involves a cameo from the talented and beautiful Zoe Kravitz.
Channel Orange, released in 2012, was the last we heard from Ocean musically, but according to Billboard, there’s some new (and expensive) music on the way:
“Though nothing has been made official, the singer has been dropping cryptic hints and one source tells Billboard that Def Jam has spent more than a $1 million and as much as $2 million on a new album.”
Watch the R&B singer return to the spotlight in the clips above and get ready for what will most likely be another incredible project.
SOURCE: Billboard | PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
#MyCalvins: The Hottest Pics Of Celebs In Their CK Skivvies (PHOTOS)
17 photos Launch gallery
1. The perfect Calvin Klein ad: Kendall Jenner's #MyCalvins shot.
1 of 17
2. So Fancy. Iggy Azalea was one of the first celebs to show us her Calvins on the 'Gram.
2 of 17
3. Nick Jonas channeling Mark Wahlberg's iconic ad.
3 of 17
4. Trey Songz proving celebrities do thirst traps too.
4 of 17
5. Vanessa Hudgens partakes in the #MyCalvins phenomenon.
5 of 17
6. Toned and Tatted. Justin Bieber flaunts his body with an accent of Calvin Klein briefs.
6 of 17
7. Flawless Fergie in nothing but Calvins.
7 of 17
8. Ciara is a smokin' hot mom in Calvins.
8 of 17
9. It's OK to admire. Diggy Simmons is all grown up in his Calvins.
9 of 17
10. Who could forget Rita Ora's #MyCalvins post? Featuring side boob.
10 of 17
11. One word for Ryan Lochte in Calvins: Perfection.
11 of 17
12. Jhene Aiko shows us again why she is one of the most admired young stars in the game.
12 of 17
13. Michael B. Jordan, one of the hottest new stars of the year, shows us he has swag even during his down time in Calvins.
13 of 17
14. British songstress Foxes puts her own funky twist on the #MyCalvins selfie. Featuring perfect abs...and a flower pot.
14 of 17
15. OK, we know these aren't exactly Calvins, but we had to include Tyson Beckford, because.
Source:Ralph Lauren Polo
15 of 17
16. No one does it better. Miranda Kerr doing what she does best in Calvins.
16 of 17
17. Marky Mark for Calvin Klein.
17 of 17