Chrissy Teigen shared an adorable photo of two-month-old Luna dressed as a mermaid and we can barely pull it together.
“Oh my gosh thank you team vita coco!!!” the Snapchat photo caption reads.
Vita Coco, for whom Teigen just became a spokesperson, recently gifted the precious crochet costume to Luna.
And Chrissy is all for Vita Coco’s coconut oil products, telling US Weekly:
“[Coconut oil] is the only thing that actually hasn’t been too harsh for her. I truly have not had a diaper rash since [I started using it]. … She smells like a little Thai coconut curry! I love it!”
We’re hoping Chrissy being a spokesperson means more cute baby photos to come!
In case you missed it, here’s a photo of John Legend, Chrissy Teigen and Luna looking like the happiest family:
SOURCE: US Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
15 Photos Of Chrissy Teigen & Her Flawless Baby Bump Style
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Hi, haters.
1 of 15
2. Glo'd up.
2 of 15
3. A little Valentine's Day affection.
3 of 15
4. Cute & casual.
4 of 15
5. Jeans, duster, and a newborn baby that isn't hers.
5 of 15
6. Jeans & tee type of day.
6 of 15
7. Pregnant or not - she's still a model.
7 of 15
8. Breathtaking in all white at the Grammys.
8 of 15
9. Bold and beautiful at the 'Neal Brennan 3 Mics' Opening Night.
9 of 15
10. Pure elegance at the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
10 of 15
11. Red hot for a Pre-Oscar dinner.
11 of 15
12. Her husband can't get enough.
12 of 15
13. Chrissy takes InStyle Magazine.
13 of 15
14. Mastering gym gear.
14 of 15
15. Not vogue thailand 😂
15 of 15