We’re all very happy to know
Lil Wayne is OK.
Reports claim the 33-year-old rapper had
another health scare last week, but Wayne says it was a false alarm and he’s “good,” according to a tweet posted to his account early last night.
According to , Wayne suffered another bout of seizures and was hospitalized, which followed an incident last month where his TMZ plane made an emergency landing after he’d reportedly suffered seizures mid-flight.
It’s all highly scary for fans, but Weezy seems to be used to it, previously telling Sway Calloway that he has epilepsy. He says of the condition,
“I go to sleep and wake up in the hospital. I don’t feel anything. I just hope it stops happening.”
We will continue to keep you updated. Stay well, Weezy.
SOURCE: Twitter, TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Lil Wayne's Women (PHOTOS)
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Karrine 'Super Head' Steffans and Weezy in Vegas. What happened didn't stay there, though.
1 of 8
2. Remember Candace "Black" Cabrera from the Flavor Flav show? Well, she was one of Weezy's boo-thangs too.
2 of 8
3. A shocker to many, but Meagan Good and Weezy dated for three years before calling it quits and 'Yee ain't een know it!'
3 of 8
4. Basketball beauty Skylar Diggins is supposedly on the list as well. She says it's rumors but one thing's for sure, Weezy was digging her.
4 of 8
5. Christina Milian is the newest alleged addition to Weezy's women.
5 of 8
6. Wayne's hot baby mama; we love radio personality Sarah ViVan.
6 of 8
7. Dhea Sodano and Weezy's oldest child Reginae Carter seem to be buddied up. Dhea was one of Weezy's Italian baes and rumored fiancée.
7 of 8
8. Zena Foster is on the list as well.
8 of 8