Gilles had been doing his thing as a lawyer in Atlanta, but now he’s turned to hip-hop with his major debut single “Bim Bim,” featuring OG Maco and King Los.
In it, you can tell that the Brooklyn native is a dreamer who stays woke. When you add in King Los (formerly of Bad Boy) and OG Maco, you guessed it…This one is flames.
“Bim Bim” is off of Gilles’ upcoming album, A.L.O.T. (A Lot of Things).
Check it out on Soundcloud below.
Celebrities React To Dallas Police Deaths
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Kim Kardashian penned a heartfelt letter
1 of 9
2. John Legend was one of the first celebrities to respond on social media.
2 of 9
3. Fabolous wants his fellow celebs to stand up!
3 of 9
4. LeBron James wants everyone to stop the violence.
4 of 9
5. Danielle Brooks wants to know: What's going on?
5 of 9
6. Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda sent a strong message.
6 of 9
7. Erykah Badu spoke out on the wrongly accused shooter.
7 of 9
8. Demi Lovato tweeted about her home town.
8 of 9
9. Lala Anthony shared her thoughts.
9 of 9