The 29-year-old Chicago native released the mixtape follow-up to his third studio album, Late Nights, and it’s just the vibe we need mid-summer.
With a tracklist reflecting all the cities he recently toured in across the pond, Jeremih channels the sexiest version of himself alongside some of his best hip-hop friends. Late Nights: Europe boasts appearances from Wiz Khalifa, The Game, and Ty Dolla $ign, and much to our pleasure, is predominantly produced by Soundz.
Press play and get lost in J’s world of women and cool melodies below, and look forward to his upcoming collaborative album with PARTYNEXTDOOR. Plus, check out his mixtape cover art above; you’ll notice a dope quote by scholar Anna Julia Cooper.
1. Omari is an accomplished poet, performing spoken word at the National Poetry Slam and on Versus and Flow to name a few.
1 of 9
2. Omari Latif Hardwick, born January 9, 1974: Name Meaning: Omari "most high" Latif "gentle" 'I believe i can fly...i believe i can touch the sky'..... I reckon before my bow legs were strong enuf to even support all i'd ever try, i believed there was no cloud or prize TOO BIG for my eye. There is @ least 25% of my crawl that i'm still not able to get by. A.K.A. that i hope to get right with before my fat lady's last cry.
2 of 9
3. Omari was an all around athlete, playing sports most of his life. He was a member of his high school state championship football team, as well as a Defensive Back for the University Of Georgia.
3 of 9
4. While attending the University Of Georgia, Omari became a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Incorporated Fraternity, Zeta Pi Chapter.
4 of 9
5. Omari has twenty tattoos.
5 of 9
6. Omari Hardwick and his wife Jennifer are expecting their second child in 2015.
6 of 9
7. Omari with a great #powerfam ❤️. These two girls make it easy to loan my Hubbz @omarihardwickofficial out. #SisterWives #RealWomenSupportEachOther
7 of 9
8. The Omari Hardwick Blueapple Poetry Network is an after school spoken word poetry program that is free of cost to high school, middle school and some elementary children in the Broward County School System of Fort Lauderdale.
8 of 9
9. On Friday you loaned me 41 big ones Lord. You just keep adding that which you have decided i can handle. Thank you for loaning me my birth family. Thank you for loaning me the family i made. Thank you ALL the ancestors angels heroes family friends mentors teachers artist athletes mother Teresas beautiful roses growing outa concrete that helped my feet survive the big FEAT of making my 1st 41 COUNT. -Omari Hardwick
9 of 9
Continue reading 15 Shades Of The Powerfully Sexy Omari Hardwick