Mrs. Clinton, what you know about No Ceilings?
In a moment that will make history books, Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic nomination at the 2016 DNC yesterday, officially making her mark as the first woman to lead a presidential ticket. If that’s somehow not enough to impress you, maybe the fact that she has bars will.
During her acceptance speech, the presidential hopeful-turned-possible-Young Money artist casually referenced one of Lil Wayne‘s mixtape series and one of his most famous songs in the same sentence.
Hillary told millions of viewers: “When there are ‘No Ceilings,’ the sky’s the limit,” at which point all hip-hop heads began questioning life as we know it.
After she teased her rap career, Weezy caught wind of Hillary’s unforgettable moment and had this to say when TMZ caught up with him: “I haven’t peeped it. I have to peep it first. I don’t even know if it’s true, so…”
Photographers then repeated Hillary’s newsworthy line and the rap heavyweight was super excited about it, telling cameras: “Man you heard Hillary use my lyrics?… In her speech, yea. I fucks with Hillary!”
Looks like Mrs. Clinton just earned the Young Money vote…and maybe a deal? And if you ask us, there wasn’t anything “unintentional” about it.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Hillary Clinton & Her Famous Friends
1. Hillary Clinton With Lupita Nyong’o1 of 12
2. Hillary Clinton With Kareem Abdul Jabbar2 of 12
3. Hillary Clinton With Lenny Kravitz3 of 12
4. Hillary Clinton With The Royal Family4 of 12
5. Hillary Clinton With Anna Wintour And Michael Kors5 of 12
6. Hillary Clinton With Robert DeNiro6 of 12
7. Hillary Clinton With Bette Midler7 of 12
8. Hillary Clinton With Elton John8 of 12
9. Hillary Clinton With Harrison Ford9 of 12
10. Hillary Clinton With Paul McCartney10 of 12
11. Hillary Clinton With Oscar de la Renta and Antonio Banderas11 of 12
12. Hillary Clinton With Chris Colfer12 of 12
#ImWithHer: Lil Wayne Just Endorsed Hillary Clinton & Her Future Rap Career was originally published on globalgrind.com