The Wayne County Friend of the Court is pleased to announce the launch of PayNearMe – a new payment option for parents to pay their child support with cash at any 7-Eleven or Family Dollar store. That’s more than 17,000 trusted payment locations nationwide!
6 Simple Steps to Make a Cash Payment
1. Visit the http://www.misdu.com website.
2. Select the “Make a Cash Payment” option.
3. Enter requested identifying information on the PayNearMe website. You will be required to provide:
a. Last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
b. Your MiSDU Docket Number (yyyy-xxxxxx). This is the 10 digit case number assigned to your case. It starts with a four digit year, and then has six digits after that.
c. First Name
d. Last Name
e. Email or Phone to receive payment confirmation
4. Select whether you want the payment code sent to your phone or to print.
5. Choose from the list of Family Dollar or 7-Eleven payment locations closest to you.
6. Visit the store and provide both the payment code and cash to the cashier.
Customers must pay a $1.99 convenience fee and PayNearMe payments can take up to three business days to post. In addition, these payments are routed through MiSDU, the Michigan State Disbursement Unit, and will be distributed according to federal rules and regulations regarding child support payments. The payments will not be docket or case specific.