Chance The Rapper always knows the right thing to say.
The Chi-Town rapper wrote an adorable freestyle for his girlfriend Kirsten Corley as part of Twitter’s #SoGoneChallenge – where people rap over the instrumental for Monica’s “So Gone” – and it was nothing short of amazing.
His lyrics share details about his daughter’s mom that he’s so far kept private throughout their relationship (like the fact that she used to play basketball and he sprained his ankle squaring off against her). He even shared photo evidence of his ankle so you know it’s real:
In the clip, we also get to see a quick glimpse of Kristen. Long story short, get you a guy like Chance The Rapper.
Check out Chano’s adorable freestyle above.
SOURCE: Pitchfork | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
Chance The Rapper's Best Instagram Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Chance posing on street art.1 of 17
2. Chance the Rapper in his trippy T-Shirt.2 of 17
3. Chance cleaning up nicely.3 of 17
4. He respects the legends.4 of 17
5. Congrats Chance!5 of 17
6. Look at that cheesy smile.6 of 17
7. Chance taking a selfie.7 of 17
8. Happy Birthday Chance.8 of 17
9. Now that looks really relaxing.9 of 17
10. Chance The Rapper showing support in his Obama sweatshirt.10 of 17
11. Chance riding a bike.11 of 17
12. Just chillin' with the homies.12 of 17
13. Chance The Rapper Live.13 of 17
14. Bicken Back14 of 17
15. How about the time he went skydiving?15 of 17
16. Chance The Rapper takes selfie.16 of 17
17. This is way too cute.17 of 17
Watch: Chance The Rapper Honors His Girlfriend, Freestyles Over Monica’s “So Gone” was originally published on globalgrind.com