If you ask Killer Mike, neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump should be president.
TMZ caught up with the rapper and activist at LAX yesterday and what he had to say about our current president and the country’s newest contenders was pretty interesting.
He laughed when the photographer brought up Trump’s latest comment about President Obama being the “founder of ISIS,” then put the extreme accusation into perspective with:
“Donald Trump is essentially repeating the same stuff I hear when I watch Fox news, so I’m not surprised by it … But I do think our government has done a great job at destabilizing countries and creating enemies.”
He goes on to say that if you’re voting for Clinton or Trump, then you’re basically voting for America to be the same as it’s always been — and in Mike’s eyes, that’s not a good thing. Watch him explain above and leave your thoughts below!
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: Getty, TMZ
This Is How Chrissy Teigen Hilariously Wished Donald Trump A Happy Birthday
Why Is Killer Mike Shading the Hell Out of Kevin Hart?
Best Reactions To Melania Trump Plagiarizing Michelle Obama's DNC Speech
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Bring back Michelle Obama's speech.
1 of 12
2. Can we get Kim K. on the phone?
2 of 12
3. Jesse Williams for the win.
3 of 12
4. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
4 of 12
5. Inspired by Hov, but actually written by Melania Trump.
5 of 12
6. Desiigner, Future, or Melania Trump? Hm...
6 of 12
7. Damn, Melania...
7 of 12
8. Tell 'em, Jesse.
8 of 12
9. Literally laughing our asses off.
9 of 12
10. It doesn't take much to write a great speech.
10 of 12
11. A little copy and paste goes a long way.
11 of 12
12. Kandi got in on the action too.
12 of 12