The week isn’t starting off so great for Cash Money.
“Lil Wayne and Cash Money sampled some obscure tracks for the songs, ‘You’ and ‘Certified.’ Seems Cash Money shorted the songwriters — ironically exactly what Wayne claims Birdman did to him in a separate, multi-million dollar lawsuit.
Birdman and Cash Money now have to pay the piper … to the tune of $3.3 mil.
Mind you, Wayne wants $51 million in his lawsuit against Birdman. But the mogul isn’t worried … we’re told he’s about to sign a big deal with Apple, so he’ll have money to blow.”
You may recall Lil Wayne yelling “F*ck Cash Money!” at Denver’s 420 rally earlier this year. Allegedly, Birdman backed out of an agreement he had with Weezy to release his album, Tha Carter V. If this ends how we think it will, it is only going to add to the tension.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Birdman & Lil Wayne Are Reportedly Facing A Major Lawsuit was originally published on globalgrind.com