While there was little known about Scaff Beezy as an individual, there was an unspoken recognition for his contribution to Nicki’s irrefutable success. Life couldn’t have been better for Safaree in 2014. Nicki Minaj’s acclaimed The Pinkprint album was finished, her first feature film The Other Woman was in theaters, and her hit single “Anaconda” was dominating the Billboard Hot 100, but it all came crashing down when rumors of trouble in paradise hit headlines.
The rumors proved to be true and Nicki Minaj announced she broke up with her longtime love after a series of disputes. Despite enduring a very public breakup with a strong figure in hip-hop, Safaree remained resilient and is embarking on a new adventure: Love & Hip Hop.
We caught up with Safaree backstage at VH1 Live! to discuss his role on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood and his new relationship with another woman named Nikki – Nikki Mudarris, famously known as Miss Nikki Baby.
Safaree also discussed his attempts to reconcile with Nicki Minaj, as well as misconceptions about him as a person and a businessman. Inspired by one of the producers from Love & Hip Hop, Safaree is now launching a coconut oil line, which he credits for his “immaculate” skin.
You can catch Safaree and his bubbling romance each and every Monday on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood at 8 p.m. EST. Check out our exclusive interview with Safaree up top.
18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Tour"
1. Bitch u guessed it!Source:Instagram 1 of 6
2. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️Source:Instagram 2 of 6
3. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️Source:Instagram 3 of 6
4. Arch That Back, Alley CatSource:Instagram 4 of 6
5. hi Della! 😩Source:Instagram 5 of 6
6. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR's FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.Source:Instagram 6 of 6
EXCLUSIVE: Safaree Samuels On Reconciling With Nicki Minaj, Dating Miss Nikki Baby, & Ray J’s Wedding was originally published on globalgrind.com