How did we not see this coming?
It seems not everyone took Kim Kardashian‘s recent robbery as seriously as Hollywood did. Halloween’s coming up and one online costume company has jokes. The reality star, mom, and entrepreneur was reportedly bound and gagged in her temporary Parisian digs while multiple men got away with millions of dollars in jewelry. Kim was reportedly wearing a robe while it all went down.
Now you can relive the scary incident that left Kanye’s wife begging for her life come Halloween 2016.
TSR STAFF: Thembi M. @ThembiTV_ on Instagram & Twitter _____________________ It is safe to say that Kim Kardashian is somebody everybody loves to hate, and hates to love. The reality star's actions usually come with a lot of backlash and mockery, but a costume company may be taking it too far. _____________________ An online Halloween costume company is selling a controversial $69.99 'Parisian Heist Robbery Victim Costume Kit' a week after Kim's tragic robbery in Paris. _____________________ Although the site does not mention Kim's name directly, it is pretty direct that this costume was based on Kim's traumatic experience, judging by the contents of the costume, as well as the description. _____________________ The costume comes with a 'white short sexy robe' (Kim was reportedly wearing nothing but a robe during her attack); a long black wig, a '$4M dollar 'ring',' large sunglasses, a fake gag, and 2" of rope. _____________________ As bad as that already is, the company's description of the costume is even worse as they took a direct dig at Kim stating: _____________________ This Halloween it's all about the–Read full description at theshaderoom.com (Link in bio)
The website was sure not to mention Kim K.’s name, but the “Parisian Heist Robbery Victim” description all but gives it away. If you were tempted enough to buy the get-up, it would come with a “$4 million ring,” long black wig, fake gag, and more.
What are you going to be for Halloween?
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Splash News
Kim Kardashian & North West Rock Matching Outfits
1. Kim Kardashian takes North West to see her father Kanye West perform in matching silver sequined outfits.Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. North West learning the family business in her silver sequins.Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. Kim Kardashian takes North West out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Nori isn't feeling the paparazzi.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. Kim K and Nori rocking the natural curls.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. Kim Kardashian takes North West in silver sequined outfits out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Kim Kardashian takes out North West in matching silver sequined outfits.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Nori doesn't like the flashing cameras.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. Cheer up.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
SMH: Company Makes Offensive Kim Kardashian Costume was originally published on globalgrind.com